Fall is the perfect time to break out the charcuterie board! This season is all about cozy comfort foods, and there’s nothing more comforting than a big spread of meats, cheeses, and added extras. Here are some fall-inspired charcuterie board ideas to get you started.
- Add some seasonal fruits and vegetables to your charcuterie board, like figs, grapes, and pumpkin seeds.
- Use different types of cheese, such as brie, cheddar, and blue cheese.
- Include a variety of meats, like salami, prosciutto, and ham.
- Serve up some delicious fall dips like pumpkin hummus or apple cider vinegar slaw.
- Don’t forget the bread! Serve up a loaf of fresh bread or some crackers to go with your spread.
- Get creative with your presentation – use autumn-themed props like leaves and acorns to dress up your board.
Charcuterie boards are the perfect way to show off your creative skills and impress your guests. With a little bit of planning, you can create fall charcuterie boards that will have everyone asking for more. We hope these ideas have inspired you to create a beautiful and delicious charcuterie board of your own!
(This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Some of the amazing following photos are not my own, click on them to head straight to the source!)
01 | LEAF-SHAPED BISCUITS
02 | CANDY CORN
03 | MINI PIES
04 | FALL COLORS
05 | PUMPKIN SHAPED TREATS
06 | NUTTER BUTTER ACORNS
07 | BRIE LEAF CUTOUT
100 Simple Fall Desserts
08 | FALL FIGS
09 | POMEGRANATES
10 | FALL POPCORN
11 | MIXED SNACKS
12 | ORANGE TOMATOES
13 | PUMPKIN SHAPED BRIE
Fall is the perfect time to cozy up inside with a warm blanket, good company, and of course, a delicious charcuterie board. We’ve given you some ideas for what to include on your autumnal spread, but feel free to get creative and make it your own. With these easy tips, you can have a tasty board that will be the hit of any party. So gather your friends and family around this season and enjoy some fall fun with a delicious charcuterie board!
Happy Fall & Happy Decluttering!