Decorative trays are an excellent method to spruce up your kitchen countertops. Whether you’re searching for something rustic or modern, you’ll find a solution that works for you! Here are 21 attractive countertop kitchen tray designs that can help make your counters not only look beautiful but help keep things organized.
Who doesn’t want what they need in the kitchen at their fingertips? The only problem is that we also desire clear countertops. That’s where these amazing kitchen trays come in to save the day!
They not only improve the functioning of your kitchen but also provide a clutter-free environment in an aesthetically pleasing way. It’s a no-brainer!
So what exactly should you put on a countertop kitchen tray?
- Faux plants or herbs. The addition of a green accent brings everything together.
- Frying pan essentials. Think about the things you would add to a hot frying pan that you wouldn’t want to walk away from. Oils, salts, spices, herbs, etc.
- Utensil holder. Keep what you use in plain sight! Only show relevant utensils, such as all wood or stainless steel, rather than displaying everything.
- Something decorative. If it’s less about practicality and more about aesthetics, get creative with your kitchen tray! A vase, candle, fresh flowers, or fruit may be used to create a burst of color in the kitchen.
- Wooden cutting boards. Functional and beautiful! Layer the boards for depth of tone and shape.
Are you in need some some decorative kitchen tray ideas for your countertops? Keep on scrolling to see the best of the best!
(This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you. Some of the amazing following photos are not my own, click on them to head straight to the source!)
01 | ROSEMARY
02 | ACACIA TRAY
03 | ARTICHOKES
04 | BEAUTIUFL & ELEGANT
05 | CLEAN & CRISP
06 | DAILY COOKING
07 | OLIVE BRANCH
08 | FARMHOUSE CHIC
09 | SQUARED OFF
10 | OLIVE OIL
50 Beautiful Black Kitchen Decorating Ideas
11 | COPPER ACCENTS
12 | ALL NATURAL
13 | GARLIC & HERBS
14 | SUPER SIMPLE
15 | METAL TRAY
16 | SALT & PEPPER
17 | KITCHEN BASKET
18 | IN FULL BLOOM
19 | UTENSIL HOLDER
20 | FOR SCALE
21 | SOUTHWESTERN
It’s time to get creative! We’ve compiled 21 different countertop kitchen tray ideas. Whether it be for display or function, these projects are sure to make an impact in any kitchen space. So let us know which project is your favorite- we love hearing from our readers!
Which of these decorative tray ideas would work best in your home? What other crafts have you done on successful counters? Share this post with friends who could use some inspiration today!