Decluttered is an e-book created for those who are ready to completely clean, declutter, and organize their home for good.
The worst thing that people tend to do is start to declutter and organize their homes with no plan. Once you start ripping into closets and drawers, you’re often left with a bigger mess than when you started!
It can be a real project and with no process, you might find yourself lost in the big world of decluttering.
That’s where Decluttered can help you!
Decluttered walks you through a step-by-step system through every single room in your entire home.
You will be reminded to empty and donate, deep clean, and implement long-lasting organizational solutions that will keep that area organized for years to come.
The idea is just not to purge once a year but rather to finally fix the clutter problem from happening again and again.
Decluttered is jam-packed with photos, ideas, examples, and inspiration to help you finally achieve that clutter-free home.
What do you get with Decluttered?
- Ten detailed chapters of how to clean, declutter, and organize every room in your home.
- 33 sub-sections spread over 100 pages with detailed instructions.
- Unique ideas and suggestions for organizing what you’re keeping.
- Great ideas for what to do with all that clutter leaving your home.
- Printable checklist to help you keep organized.
- Printable calendar to plan out your decluttering days.
- Lady Decluttered’s tips for success.
- Advice for how to overcome difficult items to declutter in your home.
- Plus hundreds of photos and graphics to help inspire you to get that perfectly organized home you’ve been craving.