31 Fall Tiered Tray Decor Ideas
Are you in need of some fall tiered tray decor ideas? From farmhouse to minimalist we found the best way to style your tiered tray this season!
Something magical happens in the fall. It might be the changing leaves, the crisp air, or the pumpkin spice-flavored everything. One thing is for sure, decorating for fall brings that magic right into your home!
One way people are decorating for fall is with these amazing tiered trays. The fact that you get to change out the decorations for the holidays makes these tiered trays a favorite part of any seasonal decorating!
If you’ve never decorated a tiered tray then you might what to think about some of these tips that can help create Pinterest-worthy showstoppers.
How do you style a tiered tray?
- Clear the tray before you decorate. A clean slate can help you try new ideas.
- Choose one to two large anchor pieces. A ceramic figure, a rustic wooden sign, or a decorative piece that can take the spotlight.
- Find balance. Place one anchor piece on each level opposite the other.
- Choose two to four smaller pieces. Small decorative items help fill the opposite side of your anchor pieces.
- Fill empty spots with artificial plants. Flowers, pine cones, leaves, and greenery, all help fill in space.
Not sure what exactly you’re looking for? Check out these amazing 31 fall tiered tray decor ideas to get you fully inspired!
(This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Some of the amazing following photos are not my own, click on them to head straight to the source!)
01 | HELLO PUMPKIN
02 | HAPPY FALL Y’ALL
03 | PUMPKIN SPICE
04 | SWEATER WEATHER
05 | HELLO FALL
06 | AUTUMN LEAVES
07 | ACORNS
08 | FALL BURLAP
09 | BLESSED
10 | APPLE CIDER
11 | PUMPKIN PICKUP TRUCK
12 | CUTIE PIE
13 | BUFFALO CHECK
14 | ANTIQUE LOVER
15 | HAPPY HARVEST
70 Modern Fall Farmhouse Decor Ideas