Christmas charcuterie boards can elevate any festive get-together. From decadent dessert boards, hot cocoa platters, and fruit & cheese spreads, there is a nibble board for every holiday occasion!
When in doubt about what to serve at an ugly Christmas sweater party or Christmas Eve dinner, you can’t go wrong with a Christmas charcuterie board.
Not only do these fancy platters entertain & wow your guests, but they are extremely fun to put together!
What goes on Christmas charcuterie boards?
- Sweet & salty boards. Mix candy, chocolate, caramels, pretzels, popcorn, chips, & nuts for a wonderful balance of sweet & salty treats.
- Decadent & savory board. Heavier foods like dips, chips, cheeses, dried fruit, meats, & nuts will fill up your guests in no time.
- Dessert boards. Go nuts with these epic Christmas dessert boards. Hot cocoa, peppermint sticks, chocolate Santa’s, Oreos, candy canes, caramels, cookies, pies, and everything sugar.
How can you make your Christmas charcuterie board special?
- Create a shape. Use the food to build out a wreath, a Christmas tree, or a star for a unique touch.
- Go vintage. Old school Christmas candy like foiled snowmen and ribbon peppermints create a nostalgic feel to your board.
- Don’t forget the green. Nothing with make your Christmas charcuterie board more festive than sprigs of rosemary & accent pieces of pine.
Ready to plan out your Christmas charcuterie boards? Keep on scrolling to see the best 25 ideas!
(This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Some of the amazing following photos are not my own, click on them to head straight to the source!)
01 | HOT COCOA PLATTER
02 | CHEESE WREATH
03 | CANDY CANE CRISP
04 | HOLIDAY SPREAD
05 | GUMDROP GUMMIES
06 | SALAMI ROSES
08 | SUGAR RUSH
09 | CHRISTMAS TREE
10 | CRAZY FOR COOKIES
11 | BRIE TREES
12 | HEALTHY XMAS TREE
75 Hot Cocoa Bar Ideas