Are you looking for some haunted Halloween tiered tray ideas? From spooky scary skeletons to wicked witches, we’ve found 31 creepy ways to style your tiered tray like a pro.
Tiered trays have become a fun addition to any home. You get to create a story using small miniatures, rustic signs, unique décor, & honestly anything you want. The holidays have taken these trays a step further by transforming them for every season!
Now if you have never styled a tiered tray or yours never turns out how you want it to, follow these super simple steps below for the perfect tray every single time!
So how do you style a Halloween tiered tray?
- Clear your tray completely for a fresh slate.
- Add a larger décor piece called an “anchor piece” on each level, opposite of each other.
- Now add 3-5 small décor pieces opposite of the anchor pieces to build symmetry.
- Fill in empty spots with wooden farmhouse beads, flowers, succulents, floral picks, or miniatures.
- Add a little green to each level to create contrast.
Inspired to decorate? Check out these awesome 31 Halloween tiered tray ideas!
(This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Some of the amazing following photos are not my own, click on them to head straight to the source!)
01 | WITCH PLEASE
02 | BOO
03 | PUMPKIN SPICE
04 | SPOOKY
05 | HAPPY HALLOWEEN
06 | BAT BANNER
07 | OCTOBER 31
08 | BROOM PARKING
09 | HALLOWEEN GREETINGS
10 | THE CROWENING
11 | PAMISTRY
12 | PUMPKIN PATCH
13 | TOXIC
14 | SPOOKEEE
15 | BOO TO YOU
The Best Minimalist Halloween Decor Ideas