It’s not easy to keep a fridge organized, but with these 35 ideas, it will be easier than ever. These tips range from simple and quick ways that you can do right now to more long-term solutions. It doesn’t matter if your fridge is small or large – the fridge organization ideas in this article are all designed for any size refrigerator!
I’m sure you’ve all bore witness to these ridiculous over-the-top rainbow color-coded jam-packed with nothing but fruits & vegetables refrigerators. It’s these unrealistic staging photos that lead us to believe that we are somehow falling short in the organizing department.
In fact, how on earth can we keep a fridge organized when it’s opened over a dozen times a day? It just doesn’t seem plausible. So like many of you, I laughed at these perfect fridges… that was until I tried a few things for myself…
I was pleasantly surprised that the extra effort to master extreme levels of organization in my fridge not only worked but made me a true believer in this extreme organization bender we’re all on!
The number one thing you have to know is not every organizing solution for your fridge will work for you. Some of us eat minimally or are feeding a family of six! You might have a small fridge, a side by side, or a top and bottom fridge & freezer.
So what you need to do is take a look at all these beautiful organized fridges and take little pieces from each one that you feel will work for you and your family!
Need some quick ideas for how to organize your fridge that work?
- Get an egg container. An extra step… yes, but they look so much nicer than the other packaging. Also, it’s a plus that you know when you’re getting low on eggs.
- Turntables are a game-changer. These brilliant organizers are perfect to store condiments, drinks, snacks, or spreads functionally and beautifully.
- Color code your fruits & veggies. At first, you may think that’s ridiculous, but it will take you an extra few minutes at the most. The result is fantastic! It makes these healthy items look appetizing to even the pickiest of eaters.
- Acrylic bins are a must. No, you don’t need to have an acrylic container for every square inch of your fridge, but one or two can make a huge difference in how you can maintain order with the smaller things like yogurts and snacks.
- Get matching Tupperware. Storing leftovers, or pre-cut fruits & veggies in a matching set of Tupperware instantly makes your fridge look organized. It’s worth it to invest in a good set that you love.
The overall goal for going extreme with your fridge organization efforts is to make your food look visually appetizing to prevent unnecessary waste.
Check out these gorgeous 35 fridge organization ideas to find the perfect solutions for you!
(This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you. Some of the amazing following photos are not my own, click on them to head straight to the source!)
01 | BLACK LABELS
02 | VEGETABLE SAVER
03 | LEFTOVERS SECTION
04 | RUSTIC VIBES
05 | CLEAN IN WHTIE
06 | SNACK BINS
07 | FRIDGE OF DRAWERS
08 | SMART CONTAINERS
09 | FARMERS MARKET HAUL
10 | GLASS BOTTLES
11 | A CONTAINER FOR EVERYTHING
12 | CLEARLY LABELED
13 | REALISTIC GOALS
14 | SMART SIDE BY SIDE
15 | NATURAL BINS
16 | TASTE THE RAINBOW
17 | CONTAINER PLACEMENT
18 | FRESH FOODS
19 | BREATHABLE PRODUCE BINS
20 | COLOR CODED
How to Declutter & Organize Your Kitchen
21 | USUABLE SPACE
22 | SPACE FOR EVERYTHING
23 | PERFECTLY STACKED
24 | SYMMETRICAL ROWS
25 | WOODEN LIDS
26 | PRESERVED HERBS
27 | LAZY SUSANS
28 | WIRE BASKETS
29 | SUPER SIMPLE
30 | HEALTH FIRST
31 | SPACE SAVING DRINK DISPENSER
32 | SODA DISPENSER
33 | SHALLOW ORGANIZING CONTAINERS
34 | ORGANIZED ZONES
35 | EAT ME BIN
With all of these 35 fridge organization ideas, you’re sure to have found the perfect solution! This list is just a starting point, so if none of these work for you, it’s time to get creative.
Some people are looking for storage solutions that fit into certain dimensions or specific organizational needs, while others might want something more decorative and fun.
We can’t wait to see which one(s) will be best suited for your home! So what are you waiting on? Get started today by trying at least 1 tip from this roundup!