The holidays are a time for cheer, and what better way to spread the cheer than with a festive cocktail? Whether you’re looking for something to serve at your holiday party or just want to make your own celebration more special, these easy Christmas cocktails are sure to please.
From classic eggnog to a festive twist on the Martini, these drinks are sure to get you in the holiday spirit. And the best part is that they can be made with or without alcohol, so everyone can enjoy them.
The best way to elevate easy Christmas cocktails is to add those little finishing touches! Try some of the following tips to wow your guests!
- Start with festive glassware – think red, green, and/or gold accents.
- Add some Christmas-themed decorations, like candy canes, holly leaves, or berries.
- Use flavored syrups to give your drink a Christmassy taste – try peppermint, gingerbread, or eggnog.
- Rim the glass with crushed candy canes for an extra bit of sweetness and crunch.
- Add a splash of liquor (or two) for extra flavor and festiveness.
So go ahead and give one (or all!) of these easy Christmas cocktails a try. Cheers!
(This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Some of the amazing following photos are not my own, click on them to head straight to the source!)
01 | SUGAR COOKIE MARTINI
02 | HOLIDAY MIMOSA
03 | HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS CITRUS COCKTAIL
04 | BOOZY PEPPERMINT MOCHA COFFEE
05 | FROSTED MISTLETOE MARGARITA
06 | POMEGRANATE & ROSEMARY GIN FIZZ
07 | WHITE CHRISTMAS MOJITO
08 | JACK FROST COCKTAIL
25 Festive Christmas Charcuterie Boards