Looking for some fun and festive ways to spruce up your home for Christmas this year? From stringing colorful lights to crafting handmade ornaments, there are plenty of ways to add a little extra holiday cheer to your decor. Here are a few super colorful Christmas decorating ideas to try out.
- Adorn your mantel with brightly colored garlands and strings of lights.
- Fill clear glass vases or jars with various colorful baubles and trimmings.
- Make your own tree decorations using colorful ribbons, fabric scraps, and yarn pompoms.
- Hang colorful wreaths in every window, door, and mirror in your home.
- Drape a colorful garland or two over every doorway.
- Set the table with a colorful holiday tablecloth, napkins, and plates.
- Dye bleached bottle brush trees in bright colors.
Whatever you do, don’t be afraid to go all out with these amazing colorful Christmas decorating ideas!
(This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Some of the amazing following photos are not my own, click on them to head straight to the source!)
01 | VERY MERRY
02 | FA LA LA
03 | MERRY CHRISTMAS
04 | MERRY & BRIGHT
05 | BOTTLE BRUSH TREES
06 | POMPOMS
07 | MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS
08 | COLORFUL LIGHTS
09 | FULL OF COLOR
10 | MERRY CHRISTMAS
11 | JEWEL TONES
12 | POPS OF PINK
13 | CHRISTMAS VILLAGE
14 | PRETTY IN PASTELS
15 | LIFE-SIZED
100 Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
16 | GORGEOUS GARLAND
17 | RETRO CHRISTMAS
18 | HOLIDAY WREATHS
19 | RAINBOW GLITTER CHRISTMAS TREES
20 | COLORFUL DOES
21 | HOLLY JOLLY
22 | POM POM CHRISTMAS TREE
23 | WARM TONES
24 | RAINBOW FOREST
25 | PAPERCHAIN GARLAND
Deck your halls with these colorful Christmas decorating ideas! From traditional to trendy, there’s a look for everyone. We hope you found this post helpful and that it inspires you to get creative with your holiday decor. Merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays & Happy Decluttering!