Is there anything more cozy than a fireplace during Christmas time? These Christmas fireplace decor ideas are the perfect way to accent the heart of your home with some yuletide cheer.
If you are lucky enough to have a fireplace or use a faux version, decorating the fireplace for Christmas is a must! No matter what your style is, traditional, colorful, minimalist, farmhouse, etc. there are dozens of beautiful ways you can make your fireplace stand out during the holidays!
How can you decorate your fireplace for Christmas?
- Remove everyday decor. Nothing will make a space overwhelming then piling holiday decor on top of everyday pieces.
- Hang a statement piece. Unless your TV is above the fireplace, you usually have a spot to make a statement. You could hang Christmas art, cheerful sayings, elegant mirrors, and even faux deer antlers to draw in the focus.
- Add symmetry. Symmetry doesn’t necessarily mean identical pieces on either side, which can also look good too. But it means if you are hanging heavy garland on one corner, balance out the other with end with hanging stockings or tall candlesticks to even out both sides.
- Illuminate. Adding lights & candles can create that cozy Christmas vibe in no time.
- Garland. Nothing makes a fireplace more Christmassy than garland. From thick and green to thin decorate beads, garland is a must for your fireplace.
- Set a scene. Adding decor like lanterns, wrapped presents, or vintage pieces like snow shoes, create these mini scenes at the base of your fireplace that really elevate the entire look.
Ready to see some wonderful Christmas fireplace decor ideas? Keep scrolling below to see every type of Christmas mantle imaginable!
(This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Some of the amazing following photos are not my own, click on them to head straight to the source!)
01 | HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS
02 | MERRY CHRISTMAS
03 | O’ NIGHT DIVINE
04 | CANDLESTICKS
05 | SANTA CLAUS
06 | LET’S BE MERRY
07 | ‘TIS THE SEASON
08 | FARMHOUSE CHRISTMAS
09 | REASON FOR THE SEASON
10 | RUSTIC MANTLE
11 | GOLDEN GLOW
12 | EXPRESS DELIVERY
13 | BUFFALO CHECK
14 | KNIT STOCKINGS
15 | CUT & CARRY CHRISTMAS TREES
16 | TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT
17 | SNOW WHTIE
18 | PEWTER REINDEER
19 | FROSTED TREES
20 | BRAIDED GARLAND
21 | SLEIGH BELLS
22 | ALL TANGLED UP
23 | BOLD GARLAND
24 | COZY CORNER
25 | SPRIGS OF PINE
100 Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas